Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Here Linky Linky! Here Linky Linky!: A "Positive and Currently" type of Post

Managed to finish lesson plans, create neccesary documents for said lesson plans, cleaned Little Man's chicken coop   bedroom, watching some Rockies baseball..all this means is that I have time to do a little Linky-Uppy.   (Two posts in one day; and both before dark-WOW!)
Linky Party 1 is such a great idea!  Let's share the positives that happen in our classroom.  We know that there are lots of them...despite the negativity of outside sources!  I'm cheating a bit because we are just finishing up spring break so I'm sharing a pre during and post spring break positive.  What positives have been happening in your classroom?
Confessions of a Teaching Junkie Go check it out!




BTW:  Wondering where I got the idea for my blog title today?  My Little Man is currently outside looking for the Easter "Rabbit".  I was watching him wander the yard, hitting his leg to get the bunny that was in the yard to come to him.  In his own words, "Eas'er Dambit! Come 'ere Dambit!"

Linky 2 is Just as Positive, and one I've started to look forward to each month!  Farley's blog at Oh' Boy 4th Grade  is always a fun blog that I enjoy everytime she posts.  She is funny, and I can only aspire to her wit! 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining my Linky Party! I am now following YOUR blog too. I just love making new friends!
    Teresa
    Confessions of a Teaching Junkie
    Find me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won! Head on over to my blog and give me your email. I can't find it to send you your Testing Strategies Bundle!

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be eligible to win the $10 Starbucks gift card in the drawing on Tuesday, make sure you follow my blog and follow me on Facebook. So far only 6 people out of 21 are eligible. Good Luck!
    Teresa
    Confessions of a Teaching Junkie
    Find me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete