Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blog Button Vs. Me Round 2

    Ha! Yes, Ha!  Little blog button with html code thought itself was funny and tricky!  I showed it!  Got it to work! (Yes! There are LOTS of exclamation marks tonight!!!)  Now here is the sad thing....I decided I didn't like my button, so I pulled the button off of my blog until I could revamp it tomorrow.  Stay tuned for tomorrow's unveiling of a blog button.
    As a side note, this means that the last hours of fighting the evil blog button meant that my stack of papers to grade didn't get graded...going to bed after midnight and up early in the morning to grade.  The life of a teacher...Good night all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I'm laughing because I'm still learning and struggling with the same things sometimes...I privately email my new bloggy friends to ask for help and they are so gracious. Good luck with everything and have fun. I just found you and am your newest follower. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete